There are so many online poker sites to choose from today, it may seem like a daunting task deciding which one to go with, but in my opinion there is only one option – PokerStars.
1. It is the largest poker site in the world! It is rare to see less than 200,000 people playing at the same time, and more players mean more fish. Since regular poker players make most of their money from weaker players, it makes sense to follow the donkeys.
2. More players also mean more table and game options qq online. Gives you more chance to find the perfect table condition. Several games are available on PokerStars, including Hold ’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi / Lo, Seven Card Stud, Five Card Stud, Seven Card, Stud Hi / Lo and Razz.
3. You can find exclusive satellite tournaments on PokerStars, and they send more players to the World Series of Poker each year than all the other poker sites put together!
4. The software client is easy to use, customizable and reliable. There are few alternatives that offer a similar level of quality.
5. A true random random. The random number generator at PokerStars has been approved by Cigital, an independent body. This shows that the packet shuffle algorithm is fair and completely random.
6. Multi-table with up to 24 tables simultaneously! This is essential if you are playing regular online poker for a living. Time equals money and it is important to spend as many hands as possible to balance the variation and increase your hourly rate.
7. PokerStars VIP Rewards. They offer one of the best reward schemes from anywhere; You can get electronics, books, DVDs and other poker accessories from the online store simply by playing regularly.
8. Play with Team PokerStars, a selection of top online pros who play exclusively at PokerStars. Including Daniel Negreanu and Barry Greenstein.
9. Customer Support. Award-winning support is available 24/7, technical support is full of expert staff ready to answer your questions.
10. Payment Options. There are several ways to reload your account, including bank transfers, check by mail, Visa, Mastercard, Moneybookers, NETELLER, CLICK2PAY and ClickandBuy.